shortcutNov 14, 2018
Shalmont Central School District
District HomeAbout UsContact UsDirectionsA to Z IndexDirectory

Pupil Personnel Services

News border

Private or Parochial School

Students who require services under the CSE and have been parentally placed in private or parochial school will receive special education services from the school district of the private school's location. The school district of the student's residence continues to be responsible for transportation and ultimately will be required to fund the special education services provided by the district of location.