shortcutNov 15, 2018
Shalmont Central School District
District HomeAbout UsContact UsDirectionsA to Z IndexDirectory

food services

News border

payment options has changed to

Effective Fall 2012, the district's online prepayment system for school meals,, was purchased by Heartland Payment Systems and has been changed to

Parents will still have access to all of the same great services that were previously available at, but will now instead access their child's account through

If you were already registered with MyNutrikids:

You will be able to log-in to with the same log-in information. There is no need to register again with However, if you previously set-up low balance e-mail alerts in, you will need to set those up again on Due to legal requirements, was unable to transfer such automatic e-mail notifications.

Payments may continue to be made via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, a debit card or an electronic check. However, there is no need to use PayPal or any other third party service with mySchoolBucks. If you have already created an account through PayPal, it may still be used with other participating websites or canceled by going to PayPal.

In order to use the online prepayment service, a convenience fee of $2.49 per deposit transaction will be assessed to cover bank fees. Parents depositing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $2.49 fee once per deposit transaction. Students will receive a bonus meal for every $30 deposited online, which helps defray the $2.49 transaction fee. Schalmont will not profit from the use of this site.

If you do not currently have a account:

Now is the perfect time to sign up with! The site offers the ability to schedule recurring payments, make automatic deposits when account balances run low, review your child's 90-day purchase history and receive low balance e-mail notifications.

To create an account, please follow these instructions:

  • Go to
  • Select "New York" from the State/Providence drop-down menu. Click continue.
  • Select "Schalmont Central School District" from the drop-down menu. Click continue.

To add your child to your account:
You will need your child's 9-digit student ID number, which can be found on the parent portal, or on a child's report card, student progress report and/or transcript. If you cannot locate it, please contact the main office of your child's school.

  •  Select "Getting Started" from the menu on the left side of web page.
  •  Go to "Step 1" to look up your children.
  • Select your child's school from the drop down menu.
  • Type in your child's First and Last Name, and Student ID number.
  •  Click "Find Student"
  • Your child's information will appear, and you may now add them to your account.

Paying for school meals via check or cash

If you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service, you may continue to make advance payments by sending in a check or cash to the cafeteria. Checks should be made payable to the "Schlamont School Lunch Fund" and include the student's pin number or full name. Please note that the district no longer offers bonus meals for check or cash payments. It is only available to those paying online via  

If you have any questions about these services, please feel free to contact Food Services Director at 355-9200, ext. 4020.



Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are
prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  • (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  • (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  • (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.