Schalmont Central School Transportation Department is looking for qualified individuals who are interested in becoming school bus drivers. If you are 21 years of age, have a clean driving record, and love working with young people, then school bus driving may be for you!
It is an excellent opportunity to consider if you:
• have children attending school (be home when they are home)
• have retired but would like to make some extra income
• enjoy having your summers, holidays and weekends off
• like the freedom that working a split shift provides
• want extra work, it is often available
• need health benefits (available when qualified)
• want work close to home
If you don’t have a CDL license, training is available through the
transportation department. If you are interested, please contact the
Transportation office at (518) 355-9200, ext. 4201, or send us an
email at email@example.com to make an appointment to discuss what
the qualifications are and the opportunities that may be available.